Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Obsessions....

I am currently obsessing over MANY things at Graham and Green. Here are a few of my favorite things....
This Yellow Globe would be so perfect in my apartment!

These Baroque Bookshelves are sooo cute and would look good on my walls, like the big blank wall over my bed!


Hello beautiful pillows, how I adore you and need you in my home!

(all photos via Graham and Green)



2 comments:

  1. Jessica and I were at TJ Maxx today and there were some simlar pillows there - the one with the birds...you should go check them out! We also found a car seat cover, Jess was pretty stoked! I think you should make this like a weekly post!! "Weekly Obessions"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to just do that, but I think I could post that like EVERY DAY!!! hahaha but I wont...Ill make it a weekly thing....I am going to work on a posting schedule to organize the blog :) Jess told me she got the car seat cover that I have, i LOVE IT! and I love TJ Maxx too, definitely going to check out pillows there for sure!

    ReplyDelete