Monday, June 21, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

For so many years I have been reading blogs and following other people's lives and living vicariously through their posts. It is now time that I start my own blog. I am entering a new time in my life and I feel I would love to share this with my friends and family and whoever else wants to read my posts.

I am a newly single mom and moving into my VERY OWN apartment. As a lover of all things interior design, I cannot believe I have this complete blank slate to put my stamp on. I have so much to share and hope to keep this blog up and running with new posts as often as I can. The first parts will be a lot about moving into my own place (which is happening this weekend!!), and the process of designing on a dime. There will of course be a lot about my little princess, Sienna Grace. She is the love of my life.

Thanks for visiting my blog and stay tuned for more updates soon!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW, I am sooo happy for you. I wish I could help you move but I'm on call this weekend. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for this new adventure cousin. I am soooo very proud of you and I know this new lifestyle is going to bring you and Sienna Bear so many blessings. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Kelly. I am SO glad you are taking this step and I can't wait to see what you are going to do! I know you will be a great mom, single or not. Kiss Sienna for me, and have a good weekend moving in! I'm proud of you and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!!! :) LOVE you all and so excited to share my new adventures with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great first steps toward a happier, healthier you, kel. couldn't be more proud of you for doing this, and i will always be here to support you!

    ReplyDelete