Friday, June 25, 2010

The night before moving day.

I am exhausted from all the packing, organizing, throwing away, shopping, etc. that goes along with moving into a new place. I am very excited and even more stoked that my place is getting all new carpet, that definitely makes me excited.

I am excited to have my best girlfriends to share my weekend with and know it will be a great time with the girls. I am excited to unpack and put my new place together and have it feel like MY home. It is going to be so cozy, inviting, girlie and just wonderful.

One of the first pieces of furniture I bought for myself was this awesome antique table for $25! Such a steal. I just could not pass it up. With thrift stores selling things at antique store prices I turned to Craigslist and found this beauty:








I had been swooning over a very similar table at Horchow but was WAYYYY out of my price range at $1200. So this will make due, maybe a little paint job...or maybe I will leave it how it is....we shall see!

More pictures to come after the big move tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. me too! I might refinish it...we will see...for now it was a good find and will look great in my place :)

    ReplyDelete